We pay our partners 15% of the top-up amount of their invited clients!
The minimum withdrawal amount is $10
To get an affiliate link, you need to sign in to your account.
About the affiliate program
Promotion on social networks such as VK, OK, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Telegram, Twitter, Vimeo, Twitch, GooglePlus, LinkedIn, TikTok, Periscope, SoundCloud, Shazam, Vine, Tumblr, KinoPoisk, Ask, Mixcloud, My World, Dailymotion, Spotify, Quora, Spreaker, Radiojavan, IMDb, Skype, Snapchat, Datpiff, Kiwi, Flipagram, Fyuse, Reverbnation, Anghami, Reddit, Chew, Liveme, Livemixtapes, Houzz, Vudu, RotenTomatoes, Audiomack, parsing services, sales proxies, programs, web traffic, redirects and many other services, you can earn good money by attracting referrals! The attracted referrals are assigned to you forever and your permanent passive income will depend on them!
Payment of partner remuneration
You can withdraw to Perfect Money, Coinbase, WebMoney, QIWI, PAYEER, or SMMSTATS.COM balance.
The scheme of the affiliate system
You register with the SMMSTATS.COM service. Go to the "Affiliate" section and take your affiliate link there. Everyone who signs up using your affiliate link will forever become your referral and you will always receive a percentage of their balance replenishment in the service. It doesn't matter if they top up the balance now or after a month/year, they will forever remain assigned to you.
Convenient personal partner account
In the "Affiliate" section, you can track how many clicks were on your referral link, how many referrals have registered, how many have replenished the balance and by what amount, conversion rate, total earnings and how much money you have on your balance for payment.
How to attract referrals for free
There are tons of ways to get referrals for free. The most common:
- Friends - We all have friends, relatives and acquaintances who may be interested in promoting their social media pages at a low cost.
- Spam - You can send messages to messengers, emails, etc., but it is advisable to use a redirect (shorten the link) to hide the referral link. The service does not prohibit spamming, but only not aggressively and send only to those people who, in your opinion, will be interested in the services.
- Comments in social networks - Leave your referral link where there is an opportunity to leave a comment, for example, to posts in social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Message Boards - You can try posting your affiliate link on various message boards.
- Forums - Come up with and write nice descriptive text, then post it on different forums. Try to compose the text so that it will not be deleted by moderators, and also choose only visited forums and do not waste time on abandoned resources.
- Video - Be smart, try to make an interesting video about how you place orders and they are fulfilled or how you make money using the SMMSTATS.COM affiliate program and post this video on YouTube, RuTube, Vimeo, Video.Mail.Ru and another video hosting. Be sure to include your affiliate link in the description.
How to attract referrals for a fee
And in conclusion, let's talk about paid ways to recruit referrals. Compared to free methods, paid attraction makes it possible to recruit hundreds or even thousands of people into a project in a short time, without wasting time and effort. So, how can you effectively attract referrals for money?
- Advertising - everything is simple here, advertise your referral link on popular sites, forums, groups in social networks, YouTube channels, and so on.
- Buying referrals - you can just buy yourself referrals, for this create a task on the site with micro-tasks where for a small fee people will register using your referral link. As practice shows, many can abandon the site and no longer go there, let alone place orders, since their main goal is simply to get money for your task “to become a referral”. Try to lure future referrals to stay in the project and work further.
- Mailing order (spam) - this can be sending both letters to e-mail and personal messages on social networks.